Join our movement to let BC’s MLA candidates know that disease prevention and poverty reduction are election issues that matter.
Getting started is easy:
- Like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @PHA_BC. You’ll find us sharing highlights from our Health Leaders Blog, and election-oriented events, tools and updates from the PHABC Election Toolkit, the BC Poverty Reduction Coalition and the BC Healthy Living Alliance.
- Share or retweet our stories about why disease prevention and poverty reduction matter.
- Share your story with us: What’s your reason for voting on May 14th. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Write a letter to your candidates. Let them know you will be voting based on their commitment to disease prevention and poverty reduction.
- Host a letter writing evening! Gather some people and follow our easy steps.
- Attend election events. Question your candidates on how their party plans to improve disease prevention efforts and reduce poverty.
- Don’t forget to VOTE!